Why get TRT treatment privately?
One question you may ask yourself is why do I need to get TRT privately when I can try and get TRT on the NHS? We covered the main points in the linked article, but here are some of the main problems you will face in.
5 Reasons to get private TRT treatment
- NHS will test total testosterone levels only and not give you a complete picture of how your body is using the testosterone
- TRT treatment on the NHS is unlikely to fix your testosterone issues as the treatment methods and on-going management of testosterone levels is not up to the same standards offered by private TRT clinics.
- Private clinics often have highly experienced doctors who specialise in the treatment of low testosterone.
- Often the private clinics have been setup by an expert in TRT, or someone actively undergoes treatment themselves.
- Blood testing processes for accurately testing for low testosterone levels are often more advanced than the techniques the NHS use and give a more accurate picture of the patients overall health.
Contact us for free advice and recommendations on how to get TRT privately.